You’ve got the rental fleet, service department and great pricing. Now you need to make sure you have the tools to get the most out of every piece of rental equipment in your business. What are the 5 tools you NEED to make your rental business successful?
- Real time rentals with asset management tools. What asset management tools are critical to capitalize on every piece of equipment? The ability to manage multiple locations, rate management, unlimited asset attributes, assign fuel types/charges, metered hours and asset protection (damage waivers and rules for deposit by asset) are crucial for successful rental management.
- Quick and accurate pricing quotes are essential to get (and keep) customers. Customers want to be able to access product information, pricing quotes and have the ability to reserve online 24/7. Mobile rental options are a must in today’s rental reservation environment. Product description and photos make it easy for your customer to browse your rental fleet.
- The ability to support serialized and non-serialized items on the same equipment rental contract is important.
- Integration with your accounting software is critical for correct and prompt billing/payments.
- All aspects of rental procedures need to be fully integrated with your rental software features. Procedures including purchasing, inventory, service and all other aspects of your rental business.
Managing a rental business and your fleet of rental equipment with generic software can be frustrating and could cost you rental profitability. Rental specific software will help you grow and manage your rental business. www.integrarental.com